Last updated: 1st August 2021
With this Privacy Statement, the processing of your personal details will be communicated by the following processing manager: NORMAL.eco, with registered office at Brusselsesteenweg 32 bus 0001, 9280 Lebbeke and registered in the C.B.E. under number VAT BE 0730.909.549 (hereinafter: "NORMAL.eco").
This Privacy Statement provides the essential information with which your personal details are processed.
By providing your personal details on the website and by providing the e-mail addresses stated on this website with personal details, you declare that you have taken note of this Privacy Statement and that you also explicitly agree to it, as well as to the processing itself.
NORMAL.eco collects and processes the personal details of customers for customer and order management (e.g. customer administration, monitoring orders/deliveries, invoicing, monitoring solvency and sending marketing and personalised advertising).
Legal basis of processing
Personal data are processed on the basis of Article 6.1. (a) (consent), (b) (necessary for the performance of a contract), (c) (necessary to comply with a legal obligation), (f) (necessary for the protection of our legitimate interest to undertake) of the General Data Protection Regulation.
Insofar as the processing of personal data takes place on the basis of Article 6.1. (a) (consent), you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time.
Transfer to third parties
If this is necessary for the realisation of the intended purposes, your personal details will be shared with NORMAL.eco's partner companies.
NORMAL.eco guarantees that these recipients will take the necessary technical and organisational measures to protect the personal details.
In order to offer Klarna's payment methods, we may pass on your personal details to Klarna at the checkout in the form of contact and order details so that Klarna can assess your eligibility for their payment methods and tailor them to you. Your personal data will be processed in accordance with Klarna's own privacy statement.
Duration of processing
Personal data processed for customer management purposes will be retained for the period necessary to comply with legal requirements (e.g. in the field of accounting).
The following rights in respect of personal data can always be exercised on simple request.
- Right of access and inspection: You have the right to access your personal data free of charge at any time.
- Right of correction, removal and limitation: You are free to choose whether or not to communicate your personal details to NORMAL.eco. In addition, you always have the right to request us to correct, supplement or remove your personal details.
- Right of objection: You always have the right to object to the processing of your personal data for serious and legitimate reasons or for the purpose of direct marketing.
- Right of transferability: You have the right to obtain your personal data in a structured format and/or to transfer them to other responsible parties.
- Right of withdrawal of consent: If the processing is based on your prior consent, you naturally have the right to withdraw that consent.
- Exercise of your rights: You can exercise your rights by contacting us, either by e-mail to email@example.com, by post to Brusselsesteenweg 32 bus 0001, 9280 Lebbeke. You may be asked for additional identification.
- Automatic decisions and profiling: No profiling methods will be used during the processing of your personal data with a negative automatic impact on the services received.
- Right to complain: You have the right to lodge a complaint with the Belgian DPA: Data Protection Authority, rue du Prince 35, 1000 Brussels, Tel +32 (0)2 274 48 00, website: www.gegevensbeschermingsautoriteit.be.
Links to other websites
NORMAL.eco is not responsible for the content of websites linked to from normal.eco by the administrator or visitors. The visitor is aware that the privacy of other websites may differ from NORMAL.eco.
A link to a website cannot be regarded as an explicit approval of the content of this website and correctness cannot be guaranteed on a permanent basis.
NORMAL.eco uses a self-hosted version of Matomo so that personal data does not end up on servers outside our control.