Split peas are dried green peas from which the skin (the seed coat) has been removed. This causes the peas to fall apart into two halves. Green split peas have a sweet taste.
These green split peas originate from Canada.
- Natural source of fibre and protein.
- Rich in folate (the natural source of vitamin B11), manganese, copper and iron.
- Contains little fat
- The basis for a tasty pea soup
- Split pea is perfect for young kids and people who are less able to digest legumes.
Storage tip: keep in a cool and dry place
Cooking tip: no need to be soaked just before cooking.
- Minimum order units: 10
- Brand: Idorganics
- Origin: Non-EU Agriculture Canada
- Ingredients: Split peas*
- Allergens: This product was produced in a production area that also handles nuts, peanuts, sesame, wheat and gluten.