- Health drink, a mixture of freshly squeezed vegetables and herbs
- has a warm orange red colour.
- Rich in vitamins, minerals, trace elements and organic acids.
- The vegetables are washed, ground, mashed and pressed immediately after harvesting.
Helps remove accumulated waste and restores energy balance. Promotes digestion.
The carrots, beetroot, celeriac and sauerkraut in this drink are lacto-fermented. Immediately after harvesting, the freshly pressed juices are inoculated with lactic acid bacteria. This makes nutrients more easily digestible and more quickly absorbed by the body. Lactic acid bacteria increase the body’s natural resistance and inhibit the growth of harmful bacteria.
To be drunk as a snack, in case of hunger or as an addition to a juice cure. To be drunk at room temperature or slightly warmed
In environmentally friendly returnable bottles.
- Minimum order units: 1
- Brand: Pajottenlander
- Ingredients: Tomato juice 74%, celeriac juice* 8%, carrot juice* 8%, red beetroot juice* 4%, Sauerkraut juice*, cucumber juice*, onion juice, paprika puree, sea salt 0,54%, herbs 0,8% (*lactofermented). Composition of the herbal preparation: celery, leek, fennel, lovage, cress, parsley, thyme, marjoram, basil, garlic, chives, paprika, chile.
- Allergens: vegetarian, gluten-free, lactose-free