- delicious fresh-sour spicy mountain tea (infusion)
- can be drunk hot. Delicious with a lick of honey and a drop of lemon juice.
- can be drunk cold as an iced tea with some lemon or orange juice.
- when making this tea, the flowers, stem and leaves of the plant are used.
This Greek mountain tea, from the Sideritis plant, a plant with velvety, greyish leaves and yellow flowers, is hand-cultivated, dried and cut by a cooperative on Mount Olympus. This way, the nutritional values and aromatic properties are optimally preserved.
Natural remedy for colds and inflammations of the upper respiratory tract thanks to its anti-inflammatory, bacteriostatic and antioxidant effect.
Storage box 40 gr
Preparation method: 2 teaspoons in a teapot with water at 90-95°C, let steep for at least 7 minutes. You can add honey and/or lemon to taste.
Storage tip: keep dry
- Minimum order units: 1
- Brand: Oh!rganic
- Origin: Produced in Greece, packaged in Belgium
- Ingredients: 100% Sideritis Scardica
We do not have this product in stock at the moment. Don't worry, we will order it immediately. If you wish, you can enter your mobile number and be notified when it becomes available.