- delicious fresh-sour spicy mountain tea (infusion)
- can be drunk hot. Delicious with a lick of honey and a drop of lemon juice.
- can be drunk cold as an iced tea with some lemon or orange juice.
- when making this tea, the flowers, stem and leaves of the plant are used.
This Greek mountain tea, from the Sideritis plant, a plant with velvety, greyish leaves and yellow flowers, is hand-cultivated, dried and cut by a cooperative on Mount Olympus. This way, the nutritional values and aromatic properties are optimally preserved.
Natural remedy for colds and inflammations of the upper respiratory tract thanks to its anti-inflammatory, bacteriostatic and antioxidant effect.
Packaging of 20 g in recycled kraft bag with window made of vegetable plastic (compostable).
Preparation method: 2 teaspoons in a teapot with water at 90-95°C, let steep for at least 7 minutes. You can add honey and/or lemon to taste.
Storage tip: keep dry and dark
- Minimum order units: 1
- Brand: Oh!rganic
- Origin: Produced in Greece, packaged in Belgium
- Ingredients: 100% Sideritis Scardica