- refreshing red beetroot juice
- has a dark purple-red colour and fresh sweet taste
- The beetroots are selected, washed, ground and squeezed immediately after harvesting.
Red beetroot juice is a real vitamin bomb and a healthy nitrate-rich drink that has a positive influence on the blood circulation and the blood flow in the muscles, which means that the body gets more oxygen. It increases stamina and helps against fatigue. Red beetroot has a high iron content and also contains phosphate, vitamins A, B1, B2, B6, C, P, potassium, calcium, magnesium, manganese and folic acid.
Red beetroot juice also contains numerous antioxidants that fight inflammation and eliminate harmful substances from the body as quickly as possible. The red colour of red beetroot comes from anthocyanins, substances that promote cell respiration and cell metabolism.
The red beets for this juice undergo lactic fermentation. Immediately after pressing, the juice is inoculated with lactic acid cultures. As a result, nutrients are more easily digested and absorbed into the body.
To be drunk as a snack, in case of hunger or as an addition to a juice cure.
In environmentally friendly returnable bottles.
- Minimum order units: 1
- Brand: Pajottenlander
- Ingredients: 100 % lactofermented red beetroot juice
- Allergens: vegetarian, gluten-free, lactose-free