These legumes come from Turkey.
Red split lentils add a red-orange color to the dishes.
Do not retain their structure during cooking. Become quite soft.
- Sweet, nutty taste
- Rich in iron, proteins and fibres
- Suitable for vegetarians and vegans
- Mainly used in soups and stews
Cooking tip: unnecessary soaking. Shorter cooking time than others
Keep dry and dark
- Minimum order units: 5
- Brand: Idorganics
- Origin: Non-EU Agriculture Turkey
- Ingredients: Red split lentils*
- Allergens: This product was produced in a production area that also handles nuts, peanuts, sesame, wheat and gluten.